give etika when you use this website.
etika adheres fully to the rules and regulations of the General Data Protection
Regulations (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. etika is committed to ensuring that your privacy
is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be
identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in
accordance with this privacy statement.
etika may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should
check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from 12/07/2019.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• name and job title
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better
service, and for the following reasons:
• Correct processing of any/all orders and to facilitate the processing of any repeat or
• Internal record keeping
• We may use the information to improve our products and services
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or
other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address
which you have provided
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market
research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the
information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent
unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic
and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect